Rainbow Puffs Baby Blanket
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilt expert Heather Valentine demonstrates each step to make the vibrant Rainbow Puffs Baby Quilt and shares tips along the way to help. This popular style of puff quilt is also called a biscuit quilt.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Create texture with inset or setting blocks.
- Set blocks on point.
- Quilt on a diagonal.
Quilt Size: 373/4" x 49"
Block Size: 4" x 4"
Number of Blocks: 83
- 1 1/2 yards white tonal
- 1 1/4 yards total assorted bright tonals and prints in red, coral, pink, orange, yellow, lime, green, turquoise, blue, purple and magenta
- 1 3/4 yards total assorted scrap fabrics or muslin
- 1/3 yard yellow dot (or other color from assorted bright tonals and prints)
- Backing to size
- Batting scraps
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
- Walking or even-feed foot to fit sewing machine