Lotus Blossom Table Topper
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Debby Brown demonstrates how to work with layers of applique and accent this gorgeous design with stitching and beads.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Cut bias strips for binding.
- Limit build-up of fusible web.
- Easily stitch through fusible web.
Topper Size: 23" diameter
- 1 (5") square each dark purple and medium blue/purple batik*
- 1 fat eighth cream batik*
- 1 fat quarter light purple batik*
- 1/4 yard light green batik*
- 3/8 yard blue batik*
- 7/8 yard light aqua/green batik*
- Backing to size
- Batting to size*
- 18 (1/4") blue decorative beads
- 1 yard 18"-wide fusible web*
- Fabric glue
- Lightweight paper at least 25" square
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Confident Beginner