Rose Garden Table Runner
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting and sewing expert Heather Valentine of The Sewing Loft demonstrates how to make this scrap-friendly runner just in time for summer gatherings around your dining-room table.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Choose coordinating scrap fabrics in varying shades of red and green.
- Practice the crazy-patch piecing technique.
- Complete the Rose Garden Table Runner.
Block Sizes: 6" x 6" finished and 8" x 8" finished
Number of Blocks: 6 and 4
- Scraps light to medium pink and red, dark red and green, and gold tonals and small prints
- 1 fat quarter medium green tonal
- 5/8 yard green leaf tonal
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- 1 (8" x 12") rectangle batting
- Template material
- 10 sheets foundation paper or 1/2 yard muslin
- Basic sewing tools and supplies