Quilty House Numbers
Meet The Expert
Susan Wagner is the Special Projects Director for the Country Sampler brand of Annie's Publishing and the editor of various special decorating publications produced by Country Sampler . Susan has been involved in home decorating and publishing for the past 20 years and has seen various styles and trends shape the decorating world. She works with designers and decorating... Full bio »
View other episodes by Susan Wagner »
In this Creative Living online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, craft expert and Annie's editorial director Susan Wagner demonstrates how to turn three charming quilt blocks into a painted decoration for house numbers.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Transfer the quilt block patterns onto pieces of wood.
- Paint the quilt blocks with crisp, clean lines.
- Glue the blocks and house numbers together to hang outside.
- Wood base
- 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch wood squares
- House numbers in preferred size
- Exterior paint in a variety of colors
- Paint brushes
- Exterior sealer
- Foam brush
- Strong adhesive