Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Tiffany Hayes of Needle in a Hayes Stack demonstrates how to make these large and small baskets in a variety of scrap or precut fabrics.
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Rectangular Basket Size: 11" x 6" x 5" Square Basket Size: 6" x 6" x 4"
Materials given make 1 of each basket.
- 7/8 yard total assorted scraps
- 2/3 yard green tonal
- 1 yard 1-sided fusible heavyweight interfacing
- 8 (5/8" diameter) white buttons
- Walking or even-feed foot to fit machine (optional)
- Binding clips
- Fabric glue (optional)
- Basic sewing tools and supplies