Granny Square Slippers
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates how to work each granny square motif. He also demonstrates how to crochet the popcorn stitch which adds texture.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet the granny squares including a pretty popcorn stitch.
- Stitch two different seams when assembling the slippers.
- Make the slippers non-slip for wearing on hardwood floors.
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Finished Size: Instructions given fit woman's size small (size F hook), medium (size G hook) and large (size H hook).
- Medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn: 3 oz/146 yds/85g each in gold, medium orange, turquoise and red
- Sizes F/5/3.75mm, G/6/4mm and H/8/5mm crochet hooks or sizes needed to obtain gauge
- Yarn needle