In this exciting 201 class, you'll add to your repertoire of beading and jewelry-making skills to add more detail, texture and beauty to your handcrafted creations by exploring many of the basic stranding and wire techniques often used in jewelry design. In this class, instructor Keri Lee Sereika will explain:
- Double-stranded stringing
- Simple double-stranded weaving
- How to make wrapped loops and links
- How to make a wire-wrapped bead cap
- Messily wrapping a bead cap
- How to wire-wrap briolettes
- How to make head pins and jewelry findings
- Adding a patina to base metal
- And much more
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.