Pick Up Sticks Baby Quilt
Meet The Expert
Surrounded by fabric and farmland, Linda Augsburg loves playing with patterns and prints, and she dreams of a day when she can finish a sewing project at the same moment that the bobbin empties. Full bio »
View other episodes by Linda Augsburg »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Linda Augsburg demonstrates key points in making this appealing quilt.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Cut fat quarters for maximum fabric use and minimal waste.
- Showcase favorite fat quarters in the design.
- Piece the quilt block.
- Complete the Pick Up Sticks Baby Quilt.
Quilt Size: 71" x 84"
Block Size: 13" x 13"
Number of Blocks: 30
- 1 fat quarter each 8 assorted prints
- 4 yards black solid
- 1¾ yards light gray
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies